Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chase is 5!

I can't believe my baby boy is 5! I always tell Chase that he's my little pumpkin baby, born in October with hair the color of a pumpkin! He is so smart, funny, and special in every way. We are so lucky to have our little Chase in our lives. For his birthday party we were lucky enough to get to go to Bounce U with all of his friends and cousins. They played and bounced, ate pizza and cake and had a blast! Thanks to everyone for coming and thanks for all the fun presents. :)

2 comments:

MUNSON's said...

That looks like so much fun!! Is it sad watching all your kids grow up so quickly? Man, I can't even imagine Quincy being 5!

harmon family said...

That was a fun party. I can't believe CHase is 5. It seems lke he should be 3, probably because I was in Utah for 2 of his years.