Monday, June 15, 2009

Playing Catch Up

"Luke Montana" Hallie and her cousin, Maggie, were playing dress up with this Hannah Montana wig and thought it would be funny to see how Luke looked with it on. We all got a good laugh.
We thought it would be cute to put Luke in a box and send a picture to his Aunt Jenna telling her he was coming to visit. It didn't take long for him to not like this idea.
Nate is such a good Dad and acts so silly with the kids. I got a kick out of that hat on his big head and Luke thought it was pretty funny too.
How cute is that?
On the last day of school I took Luke to see Blake's and Hallie's classes. This was the only picture I got but Blake was so proud. :) I remember taking Blake as show and tell for his Uncle Brent's class.
Houston Elementary does a special "6th Grade Walk" on the last day of school. To my surpise I actually started crying. It's hard to believe my little boy is growing up so quickly.
I've been pretty behind in the blogging world lately. I'm going to post pictures from the Fathers n Sons outing, the last day of school and some miscellaneous fluff and I'll post a separate post of pictures from Hallie's birthday party. Things have been really good and we're enjoying our life with a new family member, but it does make things busier for sure. :)

0 comments: