Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Trip To Florida

Hallie and her only girl cousin (on the Parker side) Miss Saylor Cousins! Saylor, Brenden, Chase, Ethan, Hallie and Sammy
Brenden, Chase and Ethan (I LOVE this picture)
Blake playing with Ethan
Luke and Sawyer loving the wrapping paper.
We got to celebrate Chase's 6th birthday while we were on our trip. Chase was so excited. :)
Pink Party Cake, a Parker classic
Grandma getting ready
Hallie and Saylor
Daddy and Luke
Hanging on the dock behind Bob's & Kacey's house.
Nate and Me
They have this fun rollercoaster for the grandkids and all of our kids loved it, even Luke. Don't worry, he never rode alone. :)
We were so lucky to get to take a fabulous vacation to Orlando, Florida and visit Blake's, Hallie's, & Chase's Grandparents. The next several posts tell about some of our adventures. I want to send a huge thanks to Roy & Donna for their warm hospitality. We had great fun, great food, and fantastic company. We love you guys, thanks soooo much. :)

4 comments:

the Wilcox Family said...

Rebecca--Your family is very cute. I'm especially lovin' the littlest guy. What a cutie! Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on in life!

Hollin said...

Your kids are adorable! I have been thinking about you lately so I thought I would get on a check out your blog. Seems like everything is going wonderful! Glad your trip was a blast.

Heidi said...

So good to hear from you! Glad you are doing good. You little Luke is such a cutie! We will have to keep in touch!

Amie and Karl said...

Rebecca man it has been a while since I have been able to leave a comment I can not believe how your little one is getting so big you have an adorable family. How are you?

See I update my blog more then my facebook I love blogs I agree with you