Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Little Trip to Las Vegas

Blake, Hallie & Chase went to St. George to visit their Dad, Jennifer and Jack last week. Nate and I went to meet them in Las Vegas this weekend to pick them up and bring them home. Nate and I stayed at the Excalibur hotel and had one night alone, and one night with the kids. Nate and I went to see the Tournament of Kings show, which we loved! Once the kids arrived, we took them to Circus Circus' Adventure Dome. They had a great time! Such a fun place. It was nice to get away, but even nicer to have my kids home!

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

Hey Rebecca! This is just way too cool! What fun to re-connect with old friends. I've always wondered how you were doing and where you were. It's great to see you in cyber world. Your family is beautiful. Joanna has a blog, I'll have to get her to invite you to her world.

Rodda Family said...

I love seeing pics of you and your family! It makes me feel like I am a little closer! Love you guys, Jenna

Smith Family said...

Rebecca, Yes Maddi is 11, Brilee is 9, Lauryn 8, Dallin is 5. We do have similar aged kids.

harmon family said...

looks like it was fun. if I ever am in las vegas again I will have to take the kids to circus circus. LAst time we were there we did not find any kid friendly stuff. We just don't know our way around vegas.

Timm and Em said...

Hi Becca!! How are you? You look and sound great! Congrats on your pregancy! I'm so happy for you!! Let's get together sometime! I tried calling you a few months ago and I guess I have the wrong number! Call me...my number is the same!