Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Life Now

Chase loves the time he spends with the baby when the older kids are at school.
Luke is a snuggly boy. He loves to be swaddled.
Daddy loves his little boy.
Luke got his thumb when Nate was holding him and I thought it was so cute.
Well, I can't say that things have changed too much, but having a little one after 5 years does make life more interesting! From sleepless nights to seeing the kids' faces light up every time they see him, having Luke around has been a joy. Nate's such a good daddy and I'm so glad to finally be able to share this with him!

3 comments:

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

I love seeing Nate with Luke. He is such a cute proud daddy.

MUNSON's said...

He is so adorable! I love the picture of him with his thumb in his mouth!

Cami Epperson said...

So Cute! Hallie is pretty proud of him too. I was talking to her about him in primary today and she was just all smiles!