Monday, February 16, 2009

Luke's Photo Shoot

My Favorite!
Precious little feet.
Such an angel.
My three beautiful kids with my beautiful baby.
A little mad...but oh, so cute. :)
I decided to have Luke's pictures professionally taken while he was still so little. I've always wanted to do this, but this time I did! These are just a few of the great photos that were taken by Ashley Madsen when Luke was 3 1/2 weeks old. Feel free to check out her blog at www.madsenphoto.blogspot.com or her photography website at www.ashleymadsenphotography.com

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute little man, and cute big helpers too! :)

JROD said...

What great pictures and what handsome and beautiful children you have!

Laynee said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable, I can't believe how much he has changed. Precious little man!!!

harmon family said...

cutie. i bet you are glad that you did that. you'll always remember his cute little face.

s.s parker said...

he's beautiful! those are great pictures! definitely worth it! that last picture is so cute...getting any sleep??!:)

s.s parker said...

hi! got your email. donna got me the onesie at a boutique in utah, but i bet if you google it you could find places on line! there so cute!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

He is such a handsome little guy!

Skye said...

It was fun to see you today and to get to see little Luke! I can't get over how cute and alert he is! What a beautiful little guy.

Brooke Allison said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. Can't wait to see him sometime.

Parker Family said...

Those pictures are darling! I always wanted to do that too, but I am too cheap. Next time, if there is one;), I'm going for it too!